GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On one hand, I know how shrewd Frank can be and I have to wonder if this is him playing hardball with MB, saying we can write you out here and now with this and we will send you away. OTOH, this is GH and it's kowtowed to Sonny for decades. This is also the same creative team who believed Victor/Todd and Ford on OLTL were just misunderstood rapists; within a month of his re-raping Marty, they had Victor pulling sad suicide attempts designed to make us pity him and within a month or two of Ford raping Jessica we were supposed to weep for his broken home. They never know how far is too far, and they never accept the audience's response.

• Members

Scummy needs to pay. I love me a bad boy, but that is not what Scummy is. He's an incompetent whiney childlike lizzard who looks for others to clean up his messes. Once again, he chose a piece of ass over his son!

I'm just waiting for them to say he was off his meds so that Carly can coddle his maggot ass and get him to take them. I'm hearing Mo wants to take 6 months off, that he's unhappy with some of the editing [basically, he thinks he s/b on more] and negotiations are not going easy this time around. Don't care how they do it, but get Scummy off my screen! There is nothing left for Scummy in PC!

• Members

I6OQBAY.jpg

LMAO at this non-actor. When you find out your sister is dead and you need comforting, this is how you are supposed to look. Poor Donna Mills has little to work with as she tried to sell this scene of a mother comforting her grieving son

• Members

I think that was RoboCop's attempt at showing conflict as his character struggle with the possibility that his mother is playing him... which is also a huge fail but i guess its hard reading cue cards when you portray emotion.

I think that was RoboCop's attempt at showing conflict as his character struggle with the possibility that his mother is playing him... which is also a huge fail but i guess its hard reading cue cards when you portray emotion.

Archived