GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at Obrecht basically telling that lady its her husband's own fault for having cancer by smoking. It was also funny listening to her refer to Anna as a scarecrow.

Why is Anna still with that career criminal?

I don't like how Patrick and Emma are so cool and supportive of Robin abandoning their family when they really just found out yesterday. It would make more sense if Emma was a bit more affected

How dumb of AJ to confront Ava about what he knows, instead of going to someone like Anna

She's been saying goodbye for what feels like a month now.

• Members

I had to laugh at Silas today walking around in his black leather jacket and carrying a gun. Just start calling him John McBain and be done with it.

And speaking of John McClay, I don't get this nonsense with him seeing Nina. Did I miss something? Like suddenly he absolutely needs to see Nina to the point where he'll break the law and take out security guards to make it happen. Why? What will seeing Nina accomplish? Not like her comatose ass can help clear his name. Ugh at this story.

I wish Anna would kick Duke's ass to the curb and hook up with Nathan and/or Dante instead. I want to see them all going at it in the PCPD breakroom.

I'm in need of a Sonny-free day.

Archived