GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dr. O and Anna were the best part of today by far. Kathleen Gati and Jackie Zeman (if only she was on today!) are my favorite actresses, and I also like Finola's work. Gati is great at camp but she also does heavy dramatic material material very well too. When Anna told Dr. O that Cesar deserved to be dead, I saw some real sadness and emotion with Dr. O. I also loved seeing the good doctor taunt Anna at the end.

Anna and OLTL's Tea Delgado really do feel like the same character more each day I watch Anna. Finola and Florencia Lozano have very similar acting styles, they look alike, and even have just about the same voice especially with the shrieking! And I said this several times BEFORE Anna screamed at the end and knocked all the stuff off her desk (which Tea did many times on OLTL!)

• Members

Anna and O were good, but not that good. I will not embrace that clown, O under any circumstance. I will not embrace any of these newbies. The eppy was mediocre at best!

The writing and build up to the stories are lousy and the camera person with the drinking problem is back!

There was nothing riveting about a drunken AJ begging Ava and then Sonny for his life, and Sonny is just garbage. Too many excuses have been made for him in the past. Michael will turn on him, and soon, so will Morgan once Sonny shags Ava.

Patty is gonna make Victor pay? How, by crying him into a coma? Punk ass. Robin does anything for the people she loves? Guess that excludes you and Emma, huh? Crying ass punk?

Sam and Silazzzzzzzzz

Highlight for me was Shawn's beautifully sculpted body thru that shirt!

• Members

Any spoilers for AJ? Cause I haven't found any...I have heard where either Julian or Sonny is arrested, Anna might lose her job for arresting the wrong person (again) and even Morgan might be arrested.

But nothing on AJ. .....& he looked awfully dead to me.

• Members

For a second, Chit, I was like, "Since when do y'all talk about Y&R in the GH thread?".

Yeah, I agree, deVry needs to cut out that [!@#$%^&*]. GH needs a Shatner cameo like it needs that moron HW.

• Members

Its so stupid. Considering she is only a few hours away from her family, I don't see why she cant visit them regularly. It makes no sense that they came up with such a convoluted plot to get her off the show when she didn't even go far. Now Robin not visiting her family makes her look even worse. I would hope they would write her as coming to town and seeing them offscreen but I wont hold my breath.

continent

WTF would Victor have Jason (and Im assuming the Cassadines) in some random care facility and not some ultra secret Cassadine compound? It would have made more sense had they been kept somewhere in Greece, not NY where regular folk can just come into the hospital.

Archived