GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Members

So to take a dig at Tristan Rogers, Ron insults an entire state. Does he not realize that a lot of people have !@#$%^&*] all idea where Y&R is set, or even why Robert left the show, and just think that GH is trashing Wisconsin?

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Anna was calling Robert to tell him about the threat that Obrecht made about Robin, but nope she was calling about Faison

Unpopular opinion but I think Sonny shooting AJ is a good twist and it puts Ava in an interesting position. I think this is the first step to getting them to have hate sex and possibly get married to protect each other's secrets. Them setting up Julian for murder was perfect the way it worked out for them

Another unpopular opinion; Im not minding Sabrina anymore. I think a big part of it has to do with the back that she's been on the backburner. Man, I thought the actress pregnancy meant we'd be seeing more of her but she's been such a nonfactor lately. Liz and Felix barely have their lives revolve around her too.

Why is John acting like an idiot lamenting if his wife is dead? Why not do some research like looking for a death record, tombstone, etc....? Someone said they hope Nina is alive and awake and I think that would be a good twist as well. Maybe she simply doesn't give a f--k about John and is playing him. I really hope she is the one watching him

Really, Carl, did you even see the show today? How is having Anna mention Wisconsin trashing the entire state? It was a small inside joke (which I didn't get but Y&R fans would). There was nothing negative said about it

Um how so? Shows do this ALL the time. B&B makes occasional references to Stephen being in Dallas and I never take that as a cheap shot at PD for not being on the show. I guess it must be bc RC is writing this

• Members

again did you actually see the show? I honestly cant see how anyone could take what was aired as a dig. Robert tells Anna he's in Wisconisin and she asks him what he is doing there. How one can take that as trashing an entire state is beyond me. Sorry but IMO, that's really reaching and overacting

• Members

I don't think RC was trashing TR or the state. I thought it was a cute little in-joke. The thing is that with Ron he very often treads a very fine line between being cute and being tacky or bitchy, it's sometimes hard to tell. Like when Judith Light said no to a return to OLTL at the end - and some of the stuff RC pitched for her sounded very lame - and they promptly added a line in the final weeks where David Vickers trashed Judith Light.

• Members

I can't decide whether RC is mocking the entire state of Wisconsin with that throwaway line, but I DO believe his nudge-nudge, wink-wink, say-no-more brand of in-joke is as stale as tired as it gets.

Archived