GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He will probably be off screen for a few months because, you know, it's realistic [forget FrankenTodd was up and about the following week], and once he is out of danger, we get to punk AJ some more by having Michael beg him not to turn Sonny in. As for Ava, she's a Crappy created pet, so she will be somehow spared. AJ will decide to go to AA and quit drinking, and this lets her off the hook because you know he has total recall when he's completely toasted. Oh, and he can't remember anything while drunk as well. Wait...I'm confused blink.png I'm sure others are too.

Current AJ is worse than anything Guz ever did.

• Members

I was just about to say the same thing.

He's not a good "rolemodel" for their show. GH is going to end soon if they don't get another writer. Not just because he sucks as a writer either. But, because his attitude is turning alot of people off. And, they are in turn not watching the show.

• Members

Ron's twitter antics are downright creepy. I hate him so much.

The one thing I love about Thaao Penghlis is his hatred of Philece Sampler. I would not put it past Ron to cast her in some role, or to bring back Carolyn Hennessy again.

I love Dr. O's disdain for other people! It was so awesome seeing her tell that dumb lady that it was her husband's own fault he needed to be taken care of in the first place!

Anna looks and sounds just like OLTL's Tea. When they're restrained, and then they even have the same screech.

Ava, please. You couldn't shoot to save your life. I'd root for AJ all the way over Sonny if Billy Warlock was still in the role. When it's Sean Kanan, I don't care.

I don't care who killed Connie at all. The only fun thing about her was her hilariously bad accent and Kelly Sullivan couldn't even keep that going.

• Members

True but there are still lines and I think eventually he will cross one. (I thought he got fairly close when he threatened to call some kid's principal.) But you're right in that he's safe right now. ABC doesn't care about the few hundred people on Twitter talking about GH and they don't care if the HW shows his ass.

Archived