GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Members

Why does he do this? Why? He's just sitting around sucking his teeth on Twitter and making bitchy remarks before the show airs. If I was the EP I'd tell him to get off Twitter and stay off if he wants to keep his job. I'd have told him that a year ago.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well...

Lol. Veronica and I have had our battles and now he does everything in his power to ignore me. He once told me I was an awful person and something bad must have happened to me as a child. This was in response to "The GH black characters sit at the back of the bus". Truth sucks! Oh well.

• Members

Or if they found another hack who'd work for less than they're paying moRon. At this point, ratings are insignificant [though its nice to remain in the race], especially when we know that ABC will drop this show faster than a hot rock if they found something with staying power.

• Members

Who'd want the headache, though? Compared to the networks and their constant interference, the Spanish Inquisition must have been a proverbial cakewalk.

These days, I'd much rather see those capable and better writers align themselves with the right production companies to produce original, serialized content for the web or even cable TV.

Archived