Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some people keep bringing up that photo from SC's party as "proof" that MM is innocent because HK wouldn't be there with him. Can't they see that the woman in the picture IS NOT HK? It's LW who used to play Brittany Hodges. There should be captions or tags for photos on Twitterpic and Instagram!

• Members

This is exactly what I saw from those scenes. NOTHING. He is not even an average actor. He is bad. He just thinks he is good.

This is exactly what I saw from those scenes. NOTHING. He is not even an average actor. He is bad. He just thinks he is good.

• Members

Braeden is a piece of work. LOL! I told you all that he and MM are more alike than different and deserved each other. I am not surprised that they almost came to blows. At least, Braeden seems to have more self-awareness than MM ever had. The link to the Radar interview is below.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/the-young-and-the-restless-cast-turmoil-michael-muhney-fired-alleged-groping-eric-braeden/

• Members

Both MM & EB are ego maniacs and EB should stop playing saint here. He got into a fight with PB. He told a female fan once that if she were a man, he would have punched her

So maybe just maybe EB needs to take his own advice to MM and keep his mouth shut as well

• Members

Oh Eric. God bless you for opening your mouth. I love this guy for his interviews, if nothing else. He just says whatever he thinks and I have to respect that he is 100% true to himself and not kissing up to anyone, not even the reporter.

He totally hates MM, of course, and truly believes that Muhney's mission in life was to get EB off the show and take over his role as chief kingpin of Y&R. I don't know if that is quite true and certainly the writers were not positioning MM like they did Genie Francis with Jess Walton's role. But I do think MM kissed EB's ass at the beginning and when EB wasn't forthcoming and was grumpy with him, MM turned on him.

LOL @ EB being all "Who? Hardly know the girl" and then "You gotta be here 10 years before I even address you directly" when asked about Hunter King. :lol:

• Members

I actually believe him about Muhney wanting him out, because Muhney's fanbase is under this strong believe that he was meant to replace Braeden. They've created the notion (especially now) that Braeden is threatened because Muhney is the new star of the show. I never believed Braeden was jealous of him because he has no reason to be.

• Members

Now, early on, we heard these stories about how the two of them were BFF's, Braeden took him under his wing, they would speak to each other in German, they would do workouts together etc.... so I have the feeling Eric DID like his acting, thought he could he could groom this guy to be his heir apparent, and then Muhney stabbed him in the back. Braeden is acting like a jilted lover, so this scenario makes all kinds of sense. I just LOVE his interviews... just for the sheer entertainment value! I know he's a chauvinistic dickhead, but always popcorn worthy!

Archived