Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Members

EB is entitled to his opinion and he's earned his damn place on the show....not sure why people are finding it hard to believe that he doesn't remember the actress's name. I mean in the grand scheme of things she's a very very very small factor in the world of acting... People have been using HK or HHK or something as if she's that well know which perplexes me. Anyways I think anyone with common sense would never take the 10 year portion of that interview seriously.

Michael M. was clearly nothing but an annoyance to EB and he's clearly glad to be rid of him. In short the interview is hilarious

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Reading this Jerry Douglas article. :wub: Jerry calling it like it is, in the simplest, clearest terms, without getting belligerent or het up.

I *LOVE* how he said that MM paid him loads of compliments and tried to kiss up to him, but when JD saw the way he blew up and harangued EB in the middle of scenes, He Knew He was Trouble. Because MM was being unprofessional. Period.

The zinger was the comment about remembering that acting is just make-believe.

Dear GOD, those comments. From the desperately in denial (OMG he didn't actually say that MM was the one who groped HK!!!!!) to the threatening (Y&R is going to crumble from all the viewers who will leave the show once MM leaves! They better rehire him and issue an apology!) to the JFP-haters (JFP is obviously threatening people with their jobs and forcing them to come out and show HK support), that is just a hot mess o' crazy.

Am I reading this right? That Nelson Branco stated in his latest fanzine that the groping never happened and CBS made those allegations up?! WTF?! Please somebody tell me that NB didn't.

• Members

Well I think the cast are officially done.

@kristoffstjohn1 17s @michaelmuhney Please set the record straight, for those of us that have to take the abuse from the fans. It's hard to watch and read. #Bro

They are even now retweeting comments that aren't exactly flattering to MM and getting less subtle in their defenses of HK. I really think all the MM stans attacking them nonstop has killed any tact and respect they had for MM. At first I think they wanted to stay out of it but after that Ben Franklin quote rallied the troops, it was over.

I don't think they realize the more that attack the worse MM looks because his own castmates aren't defending him. They should stop and think about that.

• Members

I would be surprised if he says "sets the record straight" as he has yet to do so. At least give HK some piece of mind.

But even if he was to come out and say it was his fault, some of his fans still wouldn't accept that and still would want him back on the show.

• Members

EB's interview - he's always a fascinating read. Interesting that MM apologized. Perhaps, he really believed he was invincible and needed a big kick in the butt. If the allegations are true, I still feel truly sad for HK because as the victim, she should have her right to privacy instead of being publicly exposed. What happened to protecting the victim? Once again, if true, wouldn't it have been enough to just say that MM did something inappropriate to another cast member without revealing her identity? It's just bizarre. It makes me wonder why Sony/CBS wouldn't nip this in the bud for a number of reasons. The person who "outed" her is just as much a predator.

• Members

Exactly.

Right now, these fans are taking the support YR, Sony and the current actors of the soap are displaying for HKK as an negative act towards them as fans.

They have somehow become the "victim" in having their feelings hurt in wanting to have "their cause" be belittled so publicly.

It's just more craziness being displayed.

Archived