Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Members

First of all. I was the one who said he should retire.

I have never cared for EB and if he says something I don't particularly care for...guess what i'm going to say so no matter who its in reference to.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The MM apologists seem to be the only ones getting worked up over the fact that Braden opened his mouth, just like they are the only ones getting huffy about other cast members showing support for Hunter King on Twitter.

If any of these people were taking up for their martyred pervert, the MM stans/apologists would be praising them to the skies.

• Members

He's said stuff like this before and I don't think he's really joking. He may know their names, but I think he was serious when he said he barely knows HHK and that he doesn't get to know his fellow actors until they've been around a long time. I'm guessing he doesn't have a whole lot in common with a 20 year old young woman. Remember when he said he doesn't really engage with MTS on a personal level a few years ago?

And really, so what? It's a job for him. I've had several jobs where I didn't know my co workers well and did not GAF, especially about those who were new.

I've been so good about not engaging in this mess on twitter and finally I broke down and engaged the crazy. IDK what I was thinking.blink.png

• Members

If the same actors are turning out the best work year after year then they should be nominated. Now if you are saying that writers need to rotate actors from front to back burner cyclically so that the same actors are not hogging the airtime and everyone gets good story, then I agree.

But MM wasn't saying that. He was sour that he wasn't nominated.

• Members

One of my twitter friends (MarkH actually) wondered if what EB said meant that the HHK thing was untrue. I said, it did not mean that, since MTS and ED and other cast-mates had all but confirmed that it happened. Then some crazy stan poked his nose into the convo and said those actors better get a lawyer because they were talking about things that were none of their business *RME*. I said crazy fans made it their business by attacking HHK.

Anyway, I need to stay off twitter and out of this thread until there is actual news. It's hard for me not to defend someone when I think they are being wronged, so the best thing is to just back away from the whole thing. I really did not want to engage on twitter because of the viral nature of anything said there.

Archived