Another Y&R actor out??

• Members

I dont have to say shiot, allegedly, or anything like that (nor do I think it wouldve mattered )when I basically stated was :"GIVEN HER HISTORY WITH MARRIED MEN" in relation to that lovefest video to MM who is a married man, simple shade/tea/gossip, nothing specific was initially stated by me, and when I did give specifics, I didnt claim them as facts, kinda already told you this like 3 times LOL!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please don't do the caps with me. Again, I know you said. I struggled decoding it but I know what you said. And have been doing nothing but claiming it as fact. You've never disputed that you were speculating.

Speaking for myself, my comments haven't been directed towards you if you feel that they were, they aren't.

• Members

Muhney is a one-note actor. I liked him on Veronica Mars, but as Adam, he has the exact same mannerisms and way of speaking. I'm not a fan of his, and while I only catch Y&R from time to time these days, I'm pretty happy with this.

• Administrator

There is to be no more discussion about Michelle Stafford or Sharon Case in this thread - do even mention their names in is thread. Everyone knows I hate fanbase wars and I won't allow SON to become one of those boards, so I will take action if this continues. Go take your silly fights somewhere else. Thank you! smile.png

Archived