Another Y&R actor out??

• Members

And as I've stated before, the people you've brought up, there is solid evidence for their antics. Whether Twitter, articles, or their own co-stars spilling the tea. There is proof. I just asked for proof about SC sleeping with a married, which has nothing to do with MM leaving the show, because otherwise it's slanderous. Had you said "I heard" then we wouldn't be having this debate. Instead, you stated she has, meaning you know for fact and I have the right to ask for proof. Do I not?

And I don't hate Redzilla. I just don't care for her. The actress or the character. Never have. Never will. I don't wish ill will on MS. I witsh her nothing but success; however, people can't dispute that she was head cheerleader in the backstage politics. That's the bed she chose to lie in.

And I don't stan for anyone. Yes, I like SC but I'm not her stan. As aforementioned, IDC who she sleeps with as long as she comes to work and does her job, which she is doing and doing WELL. And again, she ain't f*ckin' my man, so I could careless. SC keeps out the backstage shenanigans so I don't come for her. When she starts and there's proof, then she can read like all the rest.

Come correct please. I'm just asking for proof of your allegations. Otherwise, it's white noise.

#TheReadingRoomIsNowClosed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll settle for print, tweets, any kind of physical evidence; otherwise, it's hearsay, which I have no problem with. It's slandering her w/o evidence, which I do. And this board and posters have had no problem with presenting evidence before. Why not now? That's all I'm asking. Show. Me. The. Carfax. Lol.

But as I keep saying, IDK why SC's personal life has anything to do with Muhney getting fired. She posted a video. That's it. Do I think it's strange? Yes. But that doesn't always have to equate to co-stars bumping uglies. Or the fact that she might've been loose in the past means she is now. People are practically slut-shaming SC and I asked why and to provide evidence. Simple request. They could easily ignore and I could write it off as white noise, just like you think this is all white noise.

• Members

First off, all the douchey behavior (i.e. MM thinking his costars are c*unts) was or has been posted on here, so there was evidence and tons more in this throughout this site.

Secondly, no one said for certain MM touched HK. It was the word on the street, as I keep telling you, and everyone was talking hypothetically.

Reading is fundamental. . . .

• Members

No [!@#$%^&*]. Seems it is ok to bash anyone else.. but the stans do not like Sharon getting her fill. No proof about half of the stuff on this board yet it sure is yakked about.

exactly.. rumor has it about MM so why can't rumor have it that sc is a homewrecker.. ask sandy corzine's wife if it is not true.

• Members

The fact that anyone know who Case's ex-husband and his wife are is startling. For people who obviously don't like her, they obviously know a lot about her personal life and her inner circle outside of Y&R and the show's cast.

What's being spewed about Muhney in this thread is his alleged behaviour on the show with another co-star. I don't know how we went from that to Case's alleged homewrecking personal life.

Maybe she and Muhney were having an affair, but it obviously takes two to tango with affairs. It wasn't impacting her status on the show at all, as I assume she would be on her way out as well if it were.

• Members

There is no conspiracy to ensure SC doesn't get her fair share of bashing. There was about 2/3 people taking up for MM...and there are about the same number taking up for SC. Seems about right...

I am not as in the know as other people about these stars personal lives. How many times have SC been married? When did she get a divorce? Do you know?Just asking...wondering if it has anything to do with her "friendship" with Muhney. Just saying...

Archived