Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally made it to the end of this. smile.png

And all I've learned is...

SC's Sharon is to me what JZ's Bobbie is to Vix I suspect cuz those comments...hmmm *puts down the sharp objects*

Wow. I have no words for MM and...the accusations. I do agree that he is quite douchey online just what what I have always seem reposted on this site.

Vix, NothingButAttitude, and YRBB, you guys rock with the shutting down.

Marceline...well...I've always enjoyed your posting over at SOC OLTL board and continue to do so here.

And this...was a lot of crazy. LOL!!! Love Logan shutting DC down and all the gifs as a highlight.

• Members

See that's the thing with you anti-MS folk...you really can't help yourselves but to take digs at her and anyone who God forbids likes MS or her work on Y&R or the character of Phyllis.

Like seriously drop it. She's got nothing to do with MM or Sharon Case or whatever happened or didn't happen between them. Its completely IRRELEVANT to this thread and I have no idea why you and certain others feel the need to continue taking shots at someone. She's gone...I know that....you know that...everyone knows that. So what's the point of repeating that fact?

Anyways back to this thread...unless theres new info I'm gonna just be glad that MM sketch butt is gone and hope that they figure out a good plan for Victor Jr.

• Members

Os so now we need to stay on topic? You nsure didnt want to stay ON TOPIC when you wanted the details bout why a poster in this thread thought MS was responsible for MWs firing. We are tech on topic,since SC posted that very provocative video for MM, her past behaviour is def up for debate LOL!!

You are the one who bought MS into this while defending SC, so the question begs why when someone talks bout SC, does her defenders need to deflect to MS?

• Members

IMO retweeting or liking a tweet doesnt mean its so;id proof that MM called his co stars cuints!

No you stated there was solid evidenc bout the tea being dro[[ed on the actors I mentioned, and there is none, but u keep asking for solid evidence bout the SC tea, even the MM articles are claiming speculation bout MM/HK. The two posters in this thread claim a "reliable source" told them bout MM/HK. My relaible source also told me bout MM/HK, ther same source told me the tea bout SC getting involved with a married man with kids, ended up marrying him, new MIL hated her, and he left her for the first wife years ago, kinda ironic for her while playing Sharon Newman LOL. Is any of the tea in this thread or the other backstage gossip thread on this site solid evidence, unless it came from the actors involved, NO it's not, but its fun to spec and dish bout it LOL! SC made a very "intimate" video saying goodbye to married MM, and tea got spilled, so what?

, Yes, I agree, reading is def fundamental, try it!!!!

• Members

Did you have to think long and hard to come up with that? Did you squeal excitedly and clap like a seal? We always need to stay on topic (and you have un-fabulously made sure, through repeated troll posts, that that doesn't happen). Second of all, please don't compare one jesting post to your unlimited supply of rants. Third of all, the off topic discussion is not SC and her past with MM but your incessant spamming of this thread with MS nonsense.

Oh, and it doesn't make sense if you capitalize both "on" and "topic." The emphasis loses its power LOL!!

+1

You should be the last person making digs about reading considering the way you write.

• Members

First of. know what you speak of, I didnt say shiot bout MS in any of my posts bout SC/MM until tewo or three posters brought her into said discussion, my supposed MS pinping was always in reply to someone deflecting from MM/SC.

LOL you should be the last one talking bout "repeated troll posts", "incessant spamming", or "unlimited supply of rants" given your off topic history in the first half of this thread..

Of course your MS inquiry earlier in the thread was in jest RME, get back to me, when you become a Mod, not a bitter poster who selectively tries to reign in a thread cause you dont like the discussion ;)

Oh, you hit below the belt with the usual and old "grammar/writing/typing" digs LOL too funny!!!

+100

Archived