Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How about instead of spending so much time talking about how unfair it is that posters don't want to talk about SC...just talk about her. Folks who think it is just bitter stans stanning can ignore it and people who want to engage in ridiculously irrelevant SC bashing can engage...simple as that. But this "woe is me, why am I being policed when no one else is" whining is a distraction.

• Members
OK, let me address the trolls one last time, and then I promise you lovelies I am done.

A lot of double standards & hypocrisy for wanting a thread about MM's exit to not include stan wars over SC and MS?
Logic must be just an abstract concept to you, isn't it?

Are you selectively blind?

Or are you ignoring facts?

Here are the receipts:

They might not have been the first one but they sure knew how to keep it going on and on and on.

Didn't make digs at SC out of the blue when they, all of a sudden, talked about SC's "history," and tea that they can spill? Please.

Off topic history in the first half of the thread? laugh.png You're reaching.

LMAO! I don't like the discussion? I loved it until you & others made into an OFF topic stan war.

Well, you hit my eyes and hurt my brain with your nonsensical writing, so I guess we're even?

Try again, troll.

• Members

No one said rlj brought up MS seeing as she's mentioned from the beginning of this thread because people were thrilled that she, BM, and now Muhney are gone. And the digs about SC made by other posters about the video didn't try to slut-shame her. Rlj, however, came in guns blazing (when I was finally to decode what he/she was saying), implying that SC has a history for being loose. Again, what does that have to do with Muhney being fired? IMO, nothing.

That's something some bitter, pressed person would do, who I'd assume stans for MS.

Yes, she made a video for her friend. So what! That don't mean they screwing. But if they are, then kudos! Get that back broke, Sharon! Make sure he sweat your edges out, boo! He might be a douche in life but he might be a great lay too.

And thank you YRBB and few others that see what the real issue is. SC's affairs, true or false, has nothing to do with Muhney getting the boot.

#TrollsStayPressed #Ain'tGotSh*tOnMeBoo

• Members

Those arent receipts, those are my replies (one of them is a joke cause MS wasnt fired) to me being accused of MS pimping because I dared talk bout SC in relation to the video that was mentioned here, so yeah they def kept it going .

You shouldve took your stan war issue to the poster that actually started the stan war, me mentioning SC's history is not starting a stan war , nor is me replying to posters deflecting to the MS bullshiot when I was discussing SC, see how that goesLOL!

SC;s history wasnt mentioned until the discussion turned about her MM video before I made my first post on said subject, so no it wasnt out of the blue, no more out of the blue, then TC's history, or RKK's history discussed in this thread, which has absolutely nothing to do with MM next LOL!!

I doubt your brain was hurt at all, unless of course you were sitting down while reading this thread LOL

If you are gonna come for someone, come correct, but anyway bye boo!!!

• Members

Can't speak for anyone else, but I love the suffering of MS' fans, love. I am all about sticking the knife in. Especially, when they think that they are being slick about continuing fighting on MS's behalf like they have been trying to do on this thread by attacking SC. So yeah, keep on fighting the good fight for MS, but I will keep on pointing out that MS is gone, gone and dusted.

• Members

Who the hell is stanning? I'm not. I'm an equal opportunist and anybody can get shade from me, so don't even try it. You stay reaching for the stars and always manage to hit the roof. All I asked for was proof or for you to say, "allegedly," "word on the street," "I heard through the grapevine." When you couldn't provide, I simply asked what does Sharon's past affairs have to do with Muhney. You still didn't answer and you could've ignored me, but you still trying to come for me as well.

• Members

Rolls eye....this must be how an NFL locker room is after a team thinks it "won" some grand victory. Mindless and totally unjustified high fives and butt slapping. Its beyond pointless and after 60+ pages its nothing but a mob mentality.

My only point is that neither I nor rlj came into the thread guns blazing trying to troll ANYBODY. But yet again these accusations are just thrown out there without any solid evidence or justification just to label someone and make yourselves feel better or validate your opinion as somehow being above others.

Okay whatever you "win". For my part I've never said a single negative thing about SC....the character she portrays is another issue and one that shouldn't be discussed in this thread. Have a good day everyone.

Archived