Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know that but still this level of insanity is just....wow.

And yeah just reading about what he did to Ashley under MAB....to this very moment it still boggles my mind that the writers and cast just sat back and let that ish go down.

And please lets not even start another Phyllis vs Sharon World War.....my heart can't handle it. Phyllis will always be the winner but I admit that the writing for Sharon has been so terrible. Poor SC never stood a chance.

• Members

Considering how obnoxious and egotistical MM had been on Twitter andin interviews and how irrationally loved he was by the show and many of his kooky fans, it is not surprising that his sudden firing and the scandal surrounding it was going to cause a huge explosion.

• Members

He's always looked like that sketchy nasty uncle that some families have. That smile of his is just very unnerving IMO and just not at all genuine. SO If I were to ever believe allegations of sexual harassment at Y&R, It would be those attached to him.

They just need to follow the advice of others in this thread and have this "Adam" character just be a psychotic imposter and bring back Chris Engen or anyone else as the real Victor Jr. Just start all over again.

And while they're at it they can give my precious Ashley back that baby "Adam" burned. I know its not realistic and would hurt Y&R's credibility but damn it I want another Abbot/Newman hybrid and I'll always be ride or die for Victor & Ashley...:(....they just make sense to me.

• Members

If they do this, I think they should wait at least a year. Let the Adam character rest and have a reset. I also think they should do this even if they keep this version of Adam. Let him be in prison for a year. It might even be best if they put him in jail falsely accused of hitting Delia. Karma for his past crimes. If not, how can he ever be reintegrated into the show, if he was the one who hit Delia. I just don't see how that's going to work.

• Members

I mean jail for a year wouldn't satisfy me to be honest. For me it all goes back to what he did to Ashley & Victor as well as Sharon & Nick. Its pretty much impossible for the show to "undo" that and if that's the case what price is enough to equal the life of an innocent child?

Setting aside the crazy fans of MM...there's just no amount of prison time or eyesight loss or medical malady that could make me ever think the scales would be equal..

But keeping in mind that this is a soap opera I would say he needs to be off camera for at least 2 years....and doing rough time with unimaginable horrors.

• Members

He didn't hit her on purpose so I think jail time would suffice. It was an accident. If he had seen her when he got out and called the ambulance, would that change how you felt? Because for me, i think it has more to do with his actions after the fact that made him despicable. Not the actual act of hitting her. If that makes sense?

• Members

It makes total sense and I agree. No one expects to see a little girl alone at night in the middle of a country road. He didn't see her, so I understand why he didn't call an ambulance. He stopped, afterall.

Still, he saw all the pain it was causing Chloe, Billy and Victoria to think that someone knew she was hit and just left her there. When you add that to causing Ashley's miscarriage and what he did to Faith when she was born..it's just too much. He's hurt too many people, not to need a good long break, imo.

• Members

Can't argue there. I felt he was due a break before this story. Perhaps if he went to jail knowing he didn't actually hit her...say he took the rap because he felt bad about how he handled it knowing he wasn't guilty of the hit and run. In a years time, with a new actor, that might make him more palatable. But he can no longer be written in the same manner as before. He would need totally different characterization.

• Members

I can't hate on Josh Morrow when I see a vid like that. Yes, Y&R's actors are hammy, disingenuous and OTT, but he just makes me LOL. "GH would kill for you!... You'd be great in a remake of Diff'rent Strokes!" AH also came across as sweet, and MTS seems tight with BM, reminding me that Nikki and Billy had a few really chemistryful scenes together.

As for Adam, I don't need to see him for a good long while. His fetus-burning antics wore me out, and so has this latest MM hoopla.

Archived