Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think that was in any way a good look for Sharon Case, especially if any syllable of this story is true. It does raise my eyebrows. But I'm not gonna talk a lot of [!@#$%^&*] about the woman. I think she's a tremendous actress and a key asset to Y&R, and she's been done wrong by JFP herself. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a target on her back. Jill will hit anyone except her anointed people. I wish she'd get rid of Daniel Goddard. And I can't believe that after all this they will let her lay the hammer down on Billy Miller but she can't touch Christel Khalil.

I keep hearing the return of Tristan Rogers might be a slow boat out of town for Jess Walton with a happy ending for Jill Abbott, so who knows about that.

• Members

There is always more than one side to every story and I am sure that the people who worked with MM know something more than most of us. I am still not sure we know all the facts, this is not a storyline we are talking about, this is something that happened at someone's work. Leave poor SC out of this, if you and I have the right to express our thoughts about all this so can she. She works there, she knows these people. Same goes for the other actors who seem more upset about the "incident". They know something more than us, despite that mysterious poster who came her to tell us the truth. and then left forever.

What is this Adam Wilson curse? It seems that every actor has to leave the role someone has to reveal something scandalous that makes the actor look bad. With Chris Engen it was Nelson's job to expose him as a bad person who hates gays.

I never bought MM as Genoa City's Todd Manning, he was all wrong for the part of Adam and he has said a series of stupid things over the years. He seemed to believe that Y&R is his show. However I am not sure he is a studio rapist. He is probably an a$$ and someone made a bigger deal of something that happened in order to get rid of him for good. How bad could it be if another actor was present?

Now can Adam fall in a coma and wake up as Chris Engen with the character's original personality?

• Members

I have a feeling high, high up people have a fondness for Goddard and CK, as they brought Goddard back in the first place (I don't believe it was down to ratings declines - I don't hate Goddard, but I don't believe any ratings drop was down to his firing).

I can't even watch the video. I've had a tough time watching Sharon in recent years. Frankly, there have been weird rumors going on about Sharon Case for a long time - I think the first I remember were rumors about a falling out with Heather Tom - and I tend to believe she feels isolated and deeply hurt, especially since Josh Morrow jumped onto the Phick train. She latched onto Michael Muhney all-in and I guess she's with him to the end. I really wonder if she's going to be gone within a year or so.

• Members

That is what I heard, at least about CK in the last year. They wanted to make a change, someone above JFP said no. I think that goes double for Daniel Goddard under the past regime. But I would think that if JFP got the go-ahead to ice Miller, Khalil and Goddard would be nothing.

I do think Sharon Case is likely in jeopardy. I wouldn't have said that until they started dumping all the other big fish. She's the one I'd like to see on GH, even if she is a bit too old to play Sarah Webber.

• Members

I think MAB might have wanted her out a while back if not for Muhney. I always sort of wondered if that was one of the reasons for the Victor marriage and Chelsea - to replace and destroy the last of Sharon's role. (the Victor thing alienating everyone in town, and Chelsea being Adam's new soulmate)

I've wanted to see Dawn brought back from the dead for a very long time, so for once Ron could bring back a dead character that would interest me.

Archived