Another Y&R actor out??

• Members

What the !@#$%^&*]? Not only is this insensitive, it's just all around ignorant! Pull your foot out of your mouth and use it to walk right out of this thread. Sexual harassment is nothing to make light of and joking that another actress would have kept quiet is incredibly tacky.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First & foremost I said what I said. Now, he was asking people what can he do to have more viewers to like him. I said if he can hook up with CKLily & keep her interesting. I would be his biggest supporter. 2nd seeing how CK got her job back I wouldn't be surprise by her reaction.

• Members

I don't think that Sharon Case is in danger of being fired. Other MM, the two long term actors who have been fired (feel free to use another term if it makes you feel better), Michelle Stafford and Billy Miller both tried to play hardball with their contracts. It seems clear that with JFP at the helm and Sony's budget cuts there is no more flexibility in contract negotiations. As along as Case accepts the contract terms, she will be fine.

• Members

I can see this. And I don't blame her one bit if it is the case. When costars that you made popular go on record about how they prefer working with others, I can see how one would feel betrayed. Muhney was always supportive of her and made no bones about preferring working with her. It makes sense that she would be loyal.

Not that they wouldn't do it, but it makes zero sense to get rid of SC when she has been the savior of JM. It's not like thus dynamic of Dylan, Avery, Nick is so hot or popular...or even works well. Out of the four, Sharon works best with both Dylan and Nick. But dumber things have happened.

• Members

We disagree on a ton of crap. but youv'e been on fire in this thread. I tip my hat to ya. I agree about Sharon Case.. she's acting like a mournful lover whose knight has been toppled from his horse in a jousting match. She needs to shut up, sit down... pick up the phone and call a good salon and do SOMETHING about those split ends, and while she's at it, go to a reputable department store and speak to a professional bra fitter.

• Members

Plucked up the courage to watch the Sharon Case tribute video...and it's fine. It isn't like she makes any definitive statement on who he is or his innocence or guilt...just focuses on their memories together...which doesn't do much to dispel rumours of an affair between the two of them.

Archived