Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sandy Corzine was one married man we know for sure she was the homewrecker.. he married her for a year then went back to his wife.

She sure is getting lots of POMP for her video..the video was not very smart.. it sure tells me they had something funky going on.

• Members

Wow. Is this the first time the whole Y&R gathered in support of an actor? BM must have been a hell of a guy! To be honest I don't understand how he could be such a joy to work with if he constanlty looked bored on the show (and I don't blame him, given the writing). But still. I wish the day I leave my job my colleagues will miss me like that LOL

• Members

To the select few still harping about SC, first off some of us are simply asking that you provide evidence with your tea. Otherwise, the tea makes you come off as some bitter Stan, probably for MS, and makes the allegations being made look slanderous. And no one is implying she's a saint because every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. Only reasons I'm cutting for SC is because she's seems like a decent, kind woman to me, she typically stays out of drama and politics, and she IS one of the few bright spots left on this show because she's brings her A game . . . unlike some of costars, typically the ones involved in politics. At the end of the day, I could care less who she's f*ckin', done f*cked, or gonna f*ck. It ain't my man and that's all that matters. . . .

• Members

Fight! Fight! MS fans vs. SC fans. I am reliving my glee over her fan angst when Stafford's fired. Good times, good times.

Yea, I am not buying that one. Whatever dislike Muhney has from fans is well earned and there ain't no "kookieness" or "hater" about anyone who dislikes his pompousness from Twitter and interviews.

• Members

Um no. Minus the recent allegation about him touching Hunter King, which everyone who has commented on it as been speaking hypothetically, has had and submitted proof about MM's douchey ways via his Twitter. You and few other bitter Redzilla fans are trying to shade SC but where's the proof? Show me the receipts? The W2? The Carfax? Anybody can bump their gums and slander but do you have the facts to back it up? That's all I'm asking for, some proof.

• Members
There is shade on EB!, MM, MS, RKK, JM all in this thread like there is in other threads based off of spec, what someone was told, rumors, etc., big whoop if SC gets it and u aren't owed proof of anything, just like u aren't asked when u throw shade on peeps, u being a Redzilla Hater aka Head Bop Stan, u can choose to believe it or not, it is what it is lol

• Members

It's been so long since I've been involved in a really good, entrenched fan war (unless you count Linda telling me every day that I was a bad Jesse/Angie fan). I've forgotten how truly insane these battles can be. It's interesting to watch when you have some distance.

I've always said that if someone wanted to raise a ton of money for a good cause they should have a soap fan cage fight. Give everybody some whiskey and meth put them in a hot room then turn on the cameras. The pay-per-view sells itself. laugh.png

• Members

SC. V MS. V VR was an interesting fan war. This one really is more sad to me because of HK. I don't really understand why anyone who knows the rumors and circumstantial evidence is trying to get MM rehired. It's like some weird type of denial.

I've also never cared that MM has his haters. I couldn't even follow him on Twitter because I found him too abrasive and erratic, but people being nasty to SC over all this is also cray. Message boards are the proper place to vent over these types of issues. If an actor comes here, well, that's their mistake. Sending them direct nasty messages on the other hand is crazy no matter which "side" is doing it.

Archived