Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes it is the same thing. You only favorite something if you like & agree with it. If you agree your castmates are cunts, then YOU THINK THEY ARE. It's splitting hairs claiming it's not the same because he didn't physically write an 140-character essay on why they are cunts and tweet it out.

Braeden heading for a meltdown. Someone please spill.

.@FivePackk and let me get one thing straight: I HAVE ALWAYS SAID MM IS DAMNED GOOD AS ADAM,ANYONE WHO CLAIMS OTHERWISE IS AN EFFING LIAR!!!

• Members

OK, we can agree to agree to disagree all we want.

Doesn't change the fact that endorsing an opinion/tweet means agreeing with it. End of.

He thinks he is the untouchable Victor Newman because he's responding to unfounded Tweets?

• Members

I'm fine with people saying he agreed with Nellie when Nellie called them cunts. But saying that he called them that is incorrect and lazy. That simply is not what happened. If people are going to spread something across the net at least get it right.

I'll agree to stop pointing out the obvious difference for the sake of board harmony, but I'll never agree it's the same thing.

• Members

You're playing with words! :P Your argument hinges on the fact that someone made the claim that "MM said they are c*nts". Fine, we agree, he did not say they are that.

But he loved that statement so much that he favorite-d it, in essence agreeing and endorsing that opinion. If someone had seen that and asked, so that's what you think, he would have to say "yes. I think that's what they are."

That's what he thinks of them and he made it PUBLIC. I'm afraid it's not a matter of agreeing or not.

• Members

For the love of Christ. Michael Muhney favorited that tweet. Anyone with a twitter account, or even a half of a brain cell, realizes that when you favorite or retweet something, it means you AGREE with it. To publicly agree that your castmates are "cunts" is every bit as bad as saying it yourself. Can we please shut up about it and get back to celebrating?

• Members

The overzealous hand-wringing by the Muhney stans is like an early Christmad present, surpassed only by the news that prompted it.

This reminds me of the outcry when Burton (another egocentric actor who thought he was worth far more than he actually was) left GH.

Muhney actually condoned someone calling his castmates vulgar, misogynistic names? What a dick.

• Members

Sorry for having mentioned it. I made a factual error but, please, I didn't mean to start a fight amongst the good posters here! This board is a great place to post precisely because people have different views but can happily agree to disagree. And anyway, this firing is done and dusted now. Whether we ever find out what really went down and what was the cause remains to be seen.

Archived