Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I asked you to stop several days ago, not because I think I'm better than you, but because you were (and are) making a fool of yourself and I was simply trying to save you the embarrassment. Lost cause now, I suppose.

Even if you do use a smartphone, as I am currently, it is not that hard to type out a three letter word.

You're perfect. :)

Check mate!

• Members

Stop is not the same and most people just let it roll off their backs and continue posting as they always did. I know l do, lol. But wishing that kind of thing on someone is getting too personal. This thread is not exclusively anti MM as many of the posts here would testify. Let's take a breath and look at the bigger picture. After MM's interview, I am sure he has done some to control any damage on himself and am confident he will land on his feet. This board is for fun, so let's put things into perspective.

• Members

Cat

I agree with the principal of what you say cause i believe that too

But I cant understand why some here are happy he got fired even going to say that maybe he deserves this as a way to better himself.

The man is not perfect no one is but he has a family to feed and that is the bigger picture for me so celebrating his firing I see as being happy he may not be able to support his family

• Members

The other thing I dont get i that after MM gave that interview where he:

Praised YR, CBS, The cast and didnt throw anyone under thebus

He also said his tude may be part of this so he admitted that

why are people at WLS, TV guide etc saying there is more

He didnt say anything bad about anyone. Why say theres more

If anyone comes slamming in him, Itll make them look petty IMO

He has a day of filming left and then he will be gone. Recast & move on SONY/CBS/YR

• Members

But at the end of the day what will a back and forth fight between a show and actor they fired really accomplish. Especially since his latest interview he didnt throw shade at anyone. For them to come back at him would be pointless and make them look worse IMO

Archived