Another Y&R actor out??

• Members

There was no reason to point it out because it was completely irrelevant to the matter at hand.

It's not my fault that you responded to me. If you didn't want me to, in turn, respond to you, perhaps you should have thought twice?

Please get off the cross. MM needs it for his photo op tomorrow.

But, yeah, Merry Christmas!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw this comment at DC and I couldn't agree more. Well, if the last line stated "we can always count on MM to take it there", that is. Even after getting fired (3 kids and a wife at Christmas) for he still couldn't control himself...? Someone wrote that he was bullied as a child. Wouldn't his behavior on Twitter have put his own kids at risk for that? And now getting fired for it (presumably) ? He got what he asked for. There are consequences... I feel sorry for his wife and kids.

• Members

That is horrendous -- if true (consider the source). However, I heard that MW was fired because MAB resented Barbara Bloom foisting an ATWT alum on her. So instead of being thrilled that somebody with Maura's considerable talents was joining the show, she quickly wrote her into a corner. Other actors were allegedly threatened by MW's arrival (*side-eyes MS, MTS, JM and PB). I mean, Joshua Morrow outright admitted he went to see TPTB to huff and puff that Nick would NEVER sleep with a woman who had been his father's lover once (you see, cheating on both his wives and sleeping with a mentally-unstable Sharon and then dumping her ass again was ok, but pairing Nick with Diane was beyond the pale). Shame, because he and MW had a ton of chemistry.

Eric is spluttering with indignation about this... I don't know, until Maura herself indicates otherwise, I tend to believe him. Like I said, this is coming from somebody (or two people) with a very particular agenda to push, so consider the source.

LOL, I love reading EB's twitter when he goes crazy and starts swearing at people.

• Members

I remember the rumor of this being MAB's doing as well. And Josh Morrow made it very clear in his interviews at the time that he did not like the storyline.

She was treated terribly, but I don't remember any claims that this was down to Braeden. Braeden would have no reason to want her gone.

Archived