Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If he (or anybody else) did sexually harass MW, what the heck were they thinking?? That MW would be down with that? She seems absolutely crazy about her husband, plus she has, like, a baby a year with him!

I don't know. I still think the reason was petty jealousies amongst some of the cast and MAB's resentment over Barbara Bloom's diktats.

• Members

EB and SC never had romantic/sexual scenes, they had awkward kising scenes that either went FTB or had them walking up the stairs to Ole Man's bedroom LOL!

I thought MM was "classy" in that interview and had no problem with him deflecting the EB question and giving us some dirt LOL!

EB and SC never had romantic/sexual scenes, they had awkward kising scenes that either went FTB or had them walking up the stairs to Ole Man's bedroom LOL!

I thought MM was "classy" in that interview and had no problem with him deflecting the EB question and giving us some dirt LOL!

• Members

MM was anything but classy in that interview. He was cunning and manipulative, and it worked. MM's firing went from HIS FIRING to putting EB on the hot seat as well as injecting MW into this. If MW wanted to talk about her YR experience, she would have. The woman has moved on and should not be used this way. EB has to now defend accusations planted in the brains of the stans just as MM had hoped. Likening his situation to that of an institution who passed away and 2 people who quit? And let's toss in the aunt with cancer????? Really?! Nellie can STFU and have a seat. MM only "humbled" himself because he needs to get out there and find work. Being canned from 2 jobs does not look good on anyone's resume, especially an actor who lost his job IN THE MIDDLE OF A CYCLE. Someone better leak the truth and soon!

That interview was his best performance yet! Bravo!!!!!

• Members

Yes, and the insinuation was that EB was pissed that it was off-screen. Perhaps the issue was that SC and MW didn't want their characters' sex scenes with Victor on-screen, and he got offended and vocal about it? I do not think EB propositioned SC or MW offscreen. I think it was about the characters, which still would have been very very uncomfortable!

SC and MW both praise MM. MW said he was the only person who didn't treat her like she was a "dead man walking" when she was filming her final scenes on Y&R.

He didn't have to mention any of that in his exit interview. If it happened, whatever it was, if SC and MW didn't do anything about it, MM shouldn't have been blabbing about it. That's the stuff of career suicide for all involved, I think.

Archived