Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This whole situation is good drama and god bless EB and his twitter account, but I'm not believing a thing any of these soap bloggers say without knowing more of the story. It's impossible for me to believe EB sexually harassed anyone. Could he really make it 30 years in the soap industry, while doing that sort of thing? Maybe, but I don't believe it.

I'm skeptical that MM did anything that is going to involve the law. Is it impossible? No, but I won't believe it until it comes from a credible source. I think there are a lot of soap bloggers who want us to think they know more than they do because so much of that "press" gets off on supposedly knowing something other people don't. I'm taking what every one of them says with a huge grain of salt.

I also think the soap bloggers on MM's side are playing some strange game, but I don't really get the agenda. What good does it do to make vague accusations toward EB? Did they really think he would take it lying down? I don't think spreading false rumors makes him look more sympathetic.

Also, I find the periodic meltdowns MM had on twitter strange. For the most part, I didn't follow him on twitter. I don't follow that many actors because it makes me like them less, but I've seen a lot of his tweets thanks to people (dare I say the word?) retweeting. I found his twitter personality erratic to say the least. He's not the first celeb to say too much on twitter, but he did it more than most.

• Members

I felt like Maura's name was mostly invoked to get in some digs at Braeden, as Muhney did not directly answer the question about Braeden. He didn't have to. And now we're here, where people think Braeden got Maura West fired, even though there was no rumor of this at the time, and Braeden's battles were clearly elsewhere.

I'm surprised she responded at all, but good for her.

Archived