Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

so it may be true

Thanks SharonRocks

Have you thought maybe Hunter didnt want it known and now it will be public knowledge

Was your need to spill the tea so important that you may have made something Hunter not want known public

• Members

I've never made a secret of the fact that I'm no fan of MM but man, I hope this is not true! This is truly disturbing.

When I posted about that experience I had of working for a TV show years ago (I was fresh out of college), I really didn't believe that this sort of thing would still be going on and kept under wraps. I'm always dubious of any revelation when neither party is speaking directly, so I guess I'll just have to wait to see what, if anything reveals itself but just the possibility...yikes!

I thought this thread would be cooling down but ooooh-weeee, I guess not!

• Members

1. Who do you think you are?

2. Even if I named my source, which I'm not going to, why would you believe me then? I could say it was JFP herself or Steve Kent and you'd come back with a "Yeah, Right."

3. The press never reveals their sources, nor are they obligated to. I'd like to continue getting inside scoop from my friend, thank you very much, and putting their name out there, especially when I was asked not to, isn't going to be conducive to that.

4. I have/had tea and I SPILT IT! My source is none of your business.

5. I've read your posts in this thread and frankly, your source is your fanboy self, conjecture, and simply wanting to have an opposing view from people. When YOU have actual tea, by all means, spill.

Oh, and You're Reputation on this board is Mostly for Typing out your ridiculous Posts like an Imbocile. :)

• Members

Do you seem to care that you outed Hunter's involvement in this. Did she want it outed. Did you think about that before you spilled your tea???

And you know Hunter wanted it known, How? Did you get her premission to air her laundry here. If this happened it is a violation and shouldnt be shugged off like revealing it is no big deal

• Members

I dont know either of them. My point is if this had happened tome, I would want to decide if it was known not told thru 3rd party info.

Im not saying it should be swept under the rug but Hunter should be the one to talk. No one else

• Members

It's not like she's a rape victim- it's really not that serious that SharonRocks put it out there. I doubt SONY/JFP/Muhney/The Bells wanted it to get out but I'd bet she'd be screaming it from the rooftops if she could, especially given all the love he's getting on Twitter and these petitions and campaigns to keep him on the show.

Archived