Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't want to believe that story, but it's among the only things that could possibly get Michael Logan or most of the more vocal (and crazy) online soap press to stop canonizing Michael Muhney as the man-god who acted for our sins. It was amusing watching DC sing hosannas and beat their chests for Muhney for a day or so, then clam up when ordered to by Logan, because in the end they're just lapping stuff up in his wake. Most of those guys are all the same, Logan included, but Logan has been around longer and has most of that information first.

I hope it's not true, but it had to be something very big for him to get cut mid-cycle. It wouldn't surprise me.

Nor will it surprise me when, five to ten years down the line, Jill hires him somewhere else. She's always been willing to give Robert Kelker-Kelly work. She cares about men, and women she can mold in her image. That's it. And while he is very talented still and plays a great villain on GH, that man has a rep for having harassed just about everything not nailed down on every single soap he's done. DAYS, AW, GH.

• Members

This kind of crap is not swept under the rug like days of old, companies of all types take this VERY seriously today. At my store where I work part time, the produce manager asked one of the 18 year old cashiers if he could take nude photos of her, and he was gone faster than you could scratch your butt!

• Members

Yeah. Like I said, if this is true he'll have to wait for JFP to go somewhere else to work again. Even if it's something else, he had a bad rap even before this show and the discovery of Twitter, his true friend.

As for Nelson Branco, that man seems unemployable. I don't know who he keeps talking about doing all this work for. I doubt HuffPo is doing much but paying him a stipend to reprint his online pamphlet to run in their Entertainment section. He lost his mind long ago.

Archived