Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep, he sexually harassed Jensen. She eventually refused to work with him which is why he was fired and Vicky ended up with Jake. Notice that he was only fired after JFP was gone from AW. She is more than willing to turn a blind eye when it suits her.

Because women have less value than men to people like JFP.

• Members

Television Without Pity. Their Y&R board is basically a Michael Muhney love fest. A bunch of people who obviously haven't been watching Y&R for many years who obsess over his every move.

But WOW WOW WOW to this story! It's not a huge shock. We know these things go on behind the scenes of soaps, it's just surprising when we find out. Let's not forget Robert Kelter Kelly on DAYS. This stuff happens. I'm glad they dealt with it professionally, although JFP tried to keep him on the show. It just makes me more disgusted with that trashy exit interview he did. And also as a big supporter of Nelson Branco, it saddens me that he's back slinging mud. He had mostly redeemed himself in my eyes, but this takes him right back.

• Members

If JFP does that she deserves all the bad karma she gets.

I like MM but you do this and you gotta go. Go figure out your issues. Show will go on. I just hiope Hunter doesnt get hate mail because of this.

The cast knew she was joking & they were in on it

At least thats how the cast made it appear during her memorial eppy

• Members
Billy Miller's goodbye party. If MM is leaving the same week that he is, wouldn't you expect them to combine?
Unless he was fired for sexual harassment.

@JessicaCollins @MClaireEgan Celebrating our amazing friend and #YR co-worker. We'll miss you, Billy. pic.twitter.com/cqLuvKGjWo

Retweeted by Young & The Restless
Bb5yXuJIMAA8kPo.jpg

My sweet Billy Miller, with our Makeup whiz, Robert Bolger and me!(At Billy's farewell party...sad.pngpic.twitter.com/vFiwwN8L9G

Bb5j4hFIcAAcvCX.jpg

I hate good byes. pic.twitter.com/lvFwbB9ne3

Retweeted by Young & The Restless
Bb5iEStIgAAePrN.jpg

• Members

what???

Honestly Im shocked soap stars havent sued him. He always talked about how Adam Mayfield (Scott AMC) was so endowed. Then that [!@#$%^&*] he started with KA from Days being aneroexic. But at least he lost his TV Guide Canada job for that

Archived