Another Y&R actor out??

• Members

And then there would be MORE speculation, nobody would have believed it, etc..... Plus the speculation would have brought actresses into it that had nothing to do with the situation, unfairly. Would that be any better? One of her co-stars having to set it straight because of rumors starting?

Either way, it's out there. You made your point. You're a better person than SharonRocks. Move on.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow if true. That certainly explains why Michael Logan and DC crew went silent and why MM was fired so out of the blue like that. Given how the first actor left and now how Michael Muhney is leaving allegedly, perhaps the role of Adam is cursed and they should just send character to jail and not recast.

• Members

Most of us were gagging for the info, now we have it so thank you. As is so often the case, now that I know part of me wishes I didn't or at least that it didn't happen.

I'm also impressed with EB's restraint on twitter. When people were saying he might have done something to MW, I bet he wanted to scream the truth.

• Members

Holy Crap! I knew it was a doozy! And when you have actors and TV Guide saying "there's more...". I knew old beety eyed Muhney must have really stepped out of line. You do not get canned IN THE MIDDLE of a cycle for no reason. CBS does not have to give him a dime! Thanks for the info SCFan :)

Archived