Another Y&R actor out??

• Members

Uh... yes it is. You're purposefully being obtuse if you're bringing up an example like this for this situation. Next you'll tell me there are people who only favorite Tweets they absolutely hate, as if that's supposed to mean something!

Basically, you pointed out an exception to the general rule but it doesn't even affect what we're talking about here.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sometimes I think this is the only safe haven of sanity in the internet soap community.

TWoP and SOC have always been, well, the way they are, and Twitter is a blight on the modern age.

Yes, it is a shame it all went so far that Y&R had to fire the guy, but I'm not losing sleep over it, just like I'm sure no one would lose sleep if I lost my job tomorrow. He brought it on himself and his drooling stalkers fans can't handle it.

• Members

Hold up...because of this MM interview, people are speculating on DC that EB got MW fired because she wouldn't sleep with him. Apparently there was a NB blind item at the time of her departure and the context in which MM brought her up in the interview that is the cause of the talk. News to me. Ever heard it?

• Members

One, I wasn't being "purposefully obtuse" or using my "half a brain cell" by pointing out that there ARE exceptions to the ALWAYS/NEVER rule.

And had you waited probably another two minutes, you'd have notice I deleted it on my own anyway, mostly because I was five pages back when I posted, and wading through two pages of put-downs convinced me I shouldn't have bothered to go against the holy SON tide anyway.

But thanks for reminding me to keep my opinions to myself. Especially in certain threads.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or whatever's politically correct enough to sooth SON's ire.

Archived