Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MM played this well. Regardless of how ths went down, he praised YR, JFP & CBS. Owned that he could be douchey at times and didnt throw EB uder a bus. He even said that if EB and him had arguements that was now history.

So If YR, CBS try to make him look bad it could make them look petty

• Members

Personally, I'm THRILLED Muhney doesn't have to act out that BAD writing anymore. He's super talented and deserves to be on a good show #YR

Some of these #YR actors act like they're actually on something worth watching. #YR is absolutely TV's worst show.

For the record: I believe this is a Sony (Steve Kent) call. Not JFP. She loves Muhney. #YR

Peter Bergman chooses HIS friends carefully. He avoids the #YR bullies. Sharon Case, too. Muhney is loved by the RIGHT people. #YR

• Members
  1. DD, seriously? Violent? RT @nelliebranco: I wouldn't pay much attention to Eric Braeden and Doug Davidson: two men who are violent. #YR

12:51 PM - 18 Dec 13 · Details
  2. @BarbaraDarlin Yep, he physically assaulted me at the EMmys this year.

3. @nelliebranco I never would have guessed! Fess up, what did you do? ;-)

• Members

Nellie Olsen doesn't even bother to pretend he has anything but contempt for so much of this genre.

I don't remember anyone ever backing up his claims against Doug Davidson (which allegedly happened in a very public place), yet they are being trotted out again.

I'm disturbed by his claim about the "right" people, especially since he includes Peter Bergman in that, who has said some offputting things in the past.

I hope Huffington Post, trashpit that it is, got their money's worth out of having this person write for them.

Archived