Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't chimed in on this, but I like MM and I like the character of Adam, and I like Y&R as a whole. Don't discuss it much on the message boards and I think that's part of what makes it still enjoyable for me. I'm sort of stunned by the reaction here. I vaguely recall almost universal love for MM when he took over the role after his predecessor walked in the middle of a story-line, and I haven't paid attention to what MM has said or tweeted or any BTS "stuff". So maybe that's it.

I'm very curious about the recast.

• Members

Speaking out and going on a social network [where a CBS is present] to whine because your co-workers don't get your wonderfulness are 2 totally different things! Favoriting tweets that call your co-workers ***** was absolutely ridiculous! MM wasn't speaking for "the people", he was sour because nobody "gets him".

Phyllis Scott @PhyOne 3h

@MichaelFairman More to it? What? Sexual misconduct? Fighting? Insubordination? Drugs? I DON'T CARE! Unless he killed someone & even then...

Is it wrong of me to want to hit this person with a large rock?

• Members

I don't watch Y&R but always found MM interesting and willing to say some pretty on point things. A few years back there was a video of him at some fan event where he is saying Y&R fans don't turn on their show to watch GH. He was right, and the show was importing a bunch of GH stars at the time. He said another time the show needed to be trimmed, and that was no different than what gets said by the fans all the time on the board. His thoughts on the daytime emmys were good too I felt. How many times can the emmys nominate the same 8 geriatrics and at this point does anyone really think Tony Geary turns in the best work year in and year out?

• Members

It's not just SONY. It's professionalism and no executive wants or needs anyone making them look bad. An ex co-worker a few years ago lost his job because of what he posted on Facebook about the company. They were slick about it because he didn't break any rules, but everyone knew the termination was for that reason.

Archived