Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What does an actor with such a large fan base have to DO to get himself "let go?" I think that's a question fans should be asking, instead of freaking out and being angry about his "termination." Eric Braeden says fans "don't have a clue." But the man has his own axe to grind when it comes to MM - there's no love lost - so I'm not putting too much on his words. (is he gloating? I don't know.)

As much as I am reading that people are happy that MM is soon to be gone, I don't think any of those people are happy that he's lost an income - the man has a family to support. People who are commenting aren't going that far in their thinking, they're just thinking they are glad they don't have to watch MM on Y&R anymore, for whatever reason.

I liked MM as Adam, but I started hating the writing for Adam in the last few months - so much so that I stopped watching, mostly. If they recast, I think I would tune in to see a nuAdam. Still, I wish MM good luck.

• Members

Kristioff st John better not speak out against JFP he will find himself out the door. Jill is a cutthroat woman. She is all about making brutal decisions. I think Maria bell never made them because she wanted everyone to like her. Maria was never even in the studio often she was on vacation or with her socidlite friends. I will give Jill some credit she produces the show and is there. Those segments she did for Delia's story she was there toll 5 am in the morning. Jill just isn't a nice woman when u cross her.

• Members

MMs problem was that he spoke his mond but made other feel like theu didnt have one, I dont get that from KSJs tweet, nor do I see anything wrong with it.

How long before "She who shall not be named but is always brought uo in these kinds of discussions" is brought up in this thread LOL.............................wait for it................wait for it.................................:lol:

• Members

MMs problem was that he spoke his mond but made other feel like theu didnt have one, I dont get that from KSJs tweet, nor do I see anything wrong with it.

How long before "She who shall not be named but is always brought uo in these kinds of discussions" is brought up in this thread LOL.............................wait for it................wait for it.................................:lol:

• Members

What I love is Braeden saying they left to pursue careers in...the same things they've been doing for years. It's the same tone he'd use to say they went off to pursue their true passions of rocket science or animal training.

• Members

EB is diva like but MM isn't?

MM had already announced his termination, and EB was responding to rabid stans about YR getting rid of MS and BM, and that was not the case. They quit. The stans have lost their minds and will not accept that the show is bigger than the actors/performers.

Sometimes, you have to cut to cure and if MM provided an uncomfortable work environment that might affect filming, he had to go!

Archived