Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Such sweet, Christian thoughts for this time of year.

I have no great affection for Muhney or Adam, but the comments on this thread are unbelievable. Maybe the overpraise and crying on other boards is ridiculous, but this MM execution on this board is no better.

Taking such joy in a man losing his job? Trashing the guy like he's garbage? Unbelievable.

Of course, I expect to be flamed for posting this, but after all these pages of Muhney vitriol, I had to say something. I'm disgusted by it.

• Members

The guy is an !@#$%^&*]. It's not like they fired Beth Maitland and people are laughing. This is the same guy who recently was retweeting tweets saying his co-stars are c-u-n-t's for not mentioning him in tweeting praising the great acting during Delia's death. The man brought this on himself. I bet he is an ABSOLUTE TERROR on set.

People always talk mess about Eric Braeden, but I don't believe the hype. Yes he had his issues with Peter Bergman, but everyone else speaks highly of him. He also is so different from Victor Newman in real life. I think he's a good example of someone who gets a bad rep. Michael Muhney EARNED his rep and the tweets are there to prove it.

• Members

No job is PROMISED or GUARANTEED. People say he brought it on himself. Calling folks Cunts which he did not. What if U got fired for what you posted here or your FB or twitter? Would U say guess i had it coming? . He has a family with Children to support. This hate on MM just how bad soap fans can be and why we and this industry are not respected after 7 decades

• Members

LMAO

I think most people (including myself) are just really, really, really happy they won't have to deal with that insipid character played horribly by MM on their screens. In reality, actors get dropped/fired by ALL shows (primetime or daytime) ALL the time. It's a profession were you might be in heavy use one episode and gone forever the next. It's how it works. Does it suck for him that he's out of a job? Sure. But one cannot empathize with such an assh.le and your holier than thou shtick is useless.

Archived