Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always thought he was hated by tptb when they had him pining over Chelsea and then got him back together with Chelsea - probably the most lackluster couple I have ever seen - didn't he seem to be phoning it in for months? He did to me, yet here's so much outrage and "save MM" garbage happening. He's been saved - he gets to leave the sinking ship that is Y&R.

• Members

People want to see MM on Y&R even if the character has become boring and unwatchable. That's too bad. Thing is, I think MM would rather stay on Y&R even though the character he's playing has become boring and unwatchable. I understand it more from him, because a pay check is a pay check, and he has mouths to feed.

• Members

I'm just wondering how bad of a thing that he did to get him fired. It must have been huge since he was just given a new contract and fired without 3 days notice (according to a blogger). I mean. Peter Bergman didn't even get fired when him and EB had a fist fight backstage in the 90s. So, this had to have been something crazy.

I cannot wait until we find out why.

Yes. I've actually wanted him as Adam for years in case MM was fired or quit. He should try out for the role.

Also. Miller and Stafford left. They weren't fired. I liked MM. But, if he did something horrible enough to get him fired right after getting another contract...then, that's his problem. Not JFP's....as much as I hate her.

Archived