Another Y&R actor out??

• Members

Great news - he was a major reason for me tuning out of Y&R.

I love his fans acting like Jill just ate their first born children.

So has DC etc. started the wishful casting yet? Will he be Franco's old college roomate on GH? Will he get with Olivia on Scandal? Is he the new Tony Soprano on a CW reboot? Will he romance Sandra Bullock on the big screen? The possibilities are endless! wacko.pngblink.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Listen, Jill is a hack who is in fact strip-mining this soap for parts, and I'm not sure I've ever seen it worse in my limited experience. She was brought in to leave it reduced to a nub and get it cancelled, and this is part of that. It's crap and she is responsible. And sure, it is "wrong" for her to fire all these popular stars and force Steve Burton.

That being said, when it comes to these Y&R folks they all deserved it. I had a hunch a while ago this might happen and I can't be happier. What a douche this guy is.

Therefore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkAPEdbBkLI

• Members
http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/stars-weigh-muhneys-exit Stars Weigh In On Muhney's Exit

By SOD • Posted: Dec 17, 2013

michael-muhney---jpi.gif
JPI
Michael Muhney's (Adam, Y&R) impending departure from Y&R has prompted a swift online reaction from fans and fellow actors. Sean Kanan(A.J., GH) tweeted, "@michaelmuhney Michael, I just want to wish u all the best in whatever awaits u over the horizon. Hope u & your family have a great holiday." Colleen Zenk (ex-Barbara, ATWT) tweeted, "@michaelmuhney Michael, you are the reason I started watching the show this year. Never watched in all my #ATWT years... You are brilliant." And Muhney's on-screen brother Joshua Morrow (Nick) added on Twitter, "We've lost some big time talent on our show in Michelle, Billy, Jeannie &Muhney lately-but I promise u all we R committed 2 U fans. #Truth."

• Members

Seen on Twitter:

"If anyone is putting JFP on a pedestal after this CLUSTERFUCK, then I don't know... I fear for you & your state of mind. #YR"

laugh.png

And

"All I can say is that when a huge ratings drop is visible for the show soon and the producers are confused, we'll definitely know why... #YR"

These are truly hysterical. I'm gonna stop with them now, but it's just small taste of the craziness.

• Members

Less than a year ago he had a public (twitter) fight with Eric Braeden and I thought then and there that he'd be sent packing. I'm surprised it took this long. You could tell the writing for Adam was circling the drain. For months he'd been reduced to being weepy over losing Chelsea - the supporting actor in HER story line. Must have been a surprise to find out that all that sucking up of airtime looking guilty over Delia would be the actor's swan song. I'm not sorry he's going. The fact that I agree that MM seemed like one of the biggest drama queens isn't really even the issue to me. The character became boring, they were writing him terribly to the point where he was ruined. Who wants to watch more of that?

Archived