Another Y&R actor out??

• Members

Yeecch. I remember my friend interviewed him for the Ottawa Women's show a few years ago. My friend didn't even know who MM was and asked me about him, knowing I watched the show. Biggest, self-absorbed prick he ever spoke to. Believes all his own hype, and thinks he's better than the show. If you ask me, I'm glad he's gone, maybe he'll get some humility knocked into him.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is just divine. Unbelievable what certain crazys can throw hissyfits about...

The UNCASTING of Billy MIller and Michael Muhney is one of the best things to hapen to this show in a long time. Talk about dead weight; I think both actors are ok but nowhere near their hypeand their albatros status on Y&R. Buh-bye

• Members

I liked him and I'm upset that he was fired. But, if they are going to recast...than MM must have done something to piss someone off really bad and I'd like to find out what it was. Ha.

I bet he got up in Eric Braeden's face or something. But, since both my faves are now gone (MM and BM...) I'm taking a sabbatical from Y&R for the first time since right after they got rid of Don Diamont.

• Members

WOW! No Michael Muhney love up in this joint, is there? EEK! Honestly, I was pretty much indifferent to him but I had gotten quite used to his version of the character. So it's a recast? I hope this doesn't turn into a case of "be careful what you wish for." There's always the possibility of the next Adam being absolutely dreadful. I say write the character out. It's easy to do at this point.

Archived