Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The way I see it is if you can't back it up, then shut up.

I'm not a Braeden fan, but he did back it up for many years. I think MTS does too.

I think there are some actors who have been there long enough and are or can feign being team players enough to where the ego trips will get less notice, but when you have people who weren't even on the show for five years who behave this way, and have little to show for it onscreen, it's absurd.

MAB is the one who rotted the character away. I don't even know how you'd salvage him. But replacing the actor is a good start. (I also kind of wish they'd say Hope isn't actually dead...)

• Members

These people apparently never knew anything about how hard Bill Bell worked to make Y&R star-proof. He lost almost his entire cast and then the show ended up going up and up and up in the ratings as time passed.

No show should be about overhyped stars, especially when those stars offer little of value beyond messianic screeds on social media.

• Members

I've always liked him and yet I have to admit I don't care that he's leaving. I felt the same way when Stafford left. I always enjoyed Phyllis, but it just doesn't matter to me that they're gone. Y&R is going through a transition. I'm hoping it comes through it better shape when all is said and done.

Archived