Another Y&R actor out??

• Members

What others are left to shime? Case, Braeden, Morrow were also air hoggers during MAB, and JFP doesnt really seem as interested in them like she is JC, MCE, and SB who are currently air hoggers and I dont see that changing at all. With the exception of MS who left (and yes BM left on his own as well) both Billy and Adam are foin to be recasted so the characters will continue to "hog the air" in the future.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm thinking this might just go back to what Carl said about MM all but openly tanking stories. He is so not into this current story or MCE as a love interest. If a recast is in place, I guess they are showing who's boss. Sharon Case had no problem stating that she likes working with MM, but onscreen, she gets the job done. She didn't like working with EB as a love interest or JM, but she does her job! I respect that.

• Members

I am confused, Case likes working with MM and gets the job done, but MM seems to not like working with MCE and doesnt get the job done? What does one have to do with th eother? I dont think MM got axed for "tanking" his scenes, but I do think he got axed for something behind the scenes as I hear he is a diock.

I am confused, Case likes working with MM and gets the job done, but MM seems to not like working with MCE and doesnt get the job done? What does one have to do with th eother? I dont think MM got axed for "tanking" his scenes, but I do think he got axed for something behind the scenes as I hear he is a diock.

• Members

Yeah but Billy and Adam will still be on the canvas interacting with the current air hoggers, so not sure how BM and MM nbot being on will change that since JFP seems to be a fan of them as she is recasting, and not getting rid of the charcters. And I bet she recasts Adam with FOJs.

Archived