Another Y&R actor out??

• Members

Wow, I saw this on WLS blog after dinner and I've been reading all the posts here ever since. I am late to the party! It's weird but I was kind of expecting this to happen...don't ask me why but it was just a feeling I had.

Well, anyone who has read my posts on MM's self aggrandizement probably knows that I think he speaks as one who is self important and he spoke this way often. Still, I don't see that as the reason he'd get fired, unless it was accompanied by behavior that was truly obnoxious.

In seeing his tweet, he actually sounded contrite. Was it a false modesty? Trying to elicit sympathy? Or did he feel as though he truly screwed up somehow? Why the prompt recast?

I think I'd be fine with the Adam doing a jail stint since the character has been toxic for at least 3 years now.l Personally, I don't need the character to be on for the foreseeable future.

That Abbott cousin casting notice continues to mystify me. What's it all about?!wink.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Every actor worships Frank Valentini never heard anything had about him. JFP on the other hand it's proven if your a friend u get VIP treatment. On the other screw her and she will screw you. Interesting all these actors leaving or let go because she wouldn't give them what they wanted.

Archived