Y&R: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watched today's show live (2nd viewing for me) and noted that Victor's PI stated that the driver of the black SUV was a man. I didn't see (someone posted on the 28th) that Kelly made a donation to Delia's foundation on today's show or the previews for tomorrow. Not sure if Kelly White (name on the SUV list) is also Kelly Andrews (director of the GC charity org and Billy's "friend." ) If the SUV driver was a man, they should have eliminated all but the male names on the list in Victor's office.

And I know, I know MM is leaving and so Adam is too (for a while at least anyway) but Jack pandering to Adam made me feel like throwing up. I'll bet he wouldn't try to pull that crap in the presence of Ashley. It is DISGUSTING how lines like that are/were allowed.

• Members

Man, I missed the Baby Eve reference.....I don't really know that much about that story, but for those who watched during that time,did people feel it was necessary to kill off that baby? I wonder if things would have worked if she lived and returned as a teenager......perhaps she could have been written as psychotic in homage of her grandmother EVEHOWARD (as Victor said her name)

I agree that I hope they start some type of animosity between Jill and Kelly, maybe Jill will bring out her true colors......

I always smile when Jill calls herself "Jill Abbott".....Can they seriously just find a way and say that they F*cked up and Jill was Liz's daughter all along......They could still have Lauren and Jill be BFF's if not sisters.....I enjoy seeing Lauren and Jill interact more then her and Phyllis.

• Members

Hopefully it will be interesting.....honestly i'm just hoping they are still wrapping up Griffith's stories because though somewhat improving, it's not totally improved yet....( I think I said the same thing last year.....)

Am I the only one who wishes that Jill would have some sort of affair with Stitch? I think giving a Jill a younger love interest would totally sizzle.....especially if my dream came true and it turned out Stitch was really one of the long lost Brooks relatives or Chuckie.....I know that's far fetched because they sort of gave a backstory to Stitch....which I totally forgot most of....and obviously he knows Kelly now.....

I REALLY hate to say that I think a Jill and Dylan affair would be hot too......that would really give Jess and Melody great stuff to play off of.

Archived