Y&R: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Her last name is actually Conwell

Chloe needs to go too. EH has always been miscast and making Chloe Esther's daughter was always pointless.

Lily, Kevin, Cane, Chloe, and Michael can all leave in 2014.

My mom sat down and watched a full week of Y&R for the first time in years. She wanted to know when John Abbott became such an !@#$%^&*] and why every one became addicts.

• Members

I loved Traci Abott, but then it helped that Beth Maitland was an extremely engaging actress. When she gazed off into the distance, Beth was able to emote and convey Traci's pain unlike the actress who played Mac who always looked like she was trying to remember her next line to me. But, different strokes and all that...

• Members

I liked Ashley at first, but she became very sullen and guarded all the time, and I just wasn't that interested in this, especially since I felt like most of the story was about Jill not allowing her son to have his great love of all time. I thought Billy was a punk so I couldn't invest.

• Members

Jill was never just a spoiler for Billy & Mackenzie.

The character was one of Alden's huge favorites & received one of the most well written story arcs of any character on the show at the time.

Plus Jill's issues with Billy began long before Billy & Mackenzie even began dating.

• Members

You left out Rhianna and Colleen. They were definitely one of the best teen sets on the soaps. Only teen set that came close were GH's Brenda, Jason, Robin, Stone, Karen, and Jagger, IMO. Although, I did like the more recent Days younger set of Chloe, Phillip, Brady, Bell, Shawn, and Mimi.

Archived