Y&R: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was some of the best stuff Alden wrote. And Jess Walton & Jerry Douglas were truly heartbreaking in them.

I can't believe I was actually upset the first few days after she was recasted. laugh.png I got used to it real fast, though. tongue.png

• Members

Billy's whole alcohol story was great. David Tom did such a good job playing the build up to that moment. It was J.T. at his worse as he did not want to get involved. Brittany was the same. It was Raul who came through for Billy. The scenes that followed with John, Jill, Billy, and Raul were very moving.

• Members

I want them all back & Lauren back too. If anything just for a few episodes.

About today's episode of Y&R.

Dylan wanting to bring Ian Ward back into the picture. ph34r.png Why is Avery surprised Dylan wants to know more? She started the snooping.

There has been a lot of Jill and I'm loving this. Victoria acknowledging Eve. That was nice and I've been waiting on that for years. I don't think they ever mentioned Eve when Victoria lost her baby with Billy and then lost custody of Reed.

Can't wait for Jack to find out about Adam. Tired of that friendship. Never found it believable.

Billy & Kelly. Um... wacko.png

• Members

They mentioned Eve?!! :wub:

They also didn't mention Eve at all when Victoria miscarried Brad's baby, which was such a ridiculous, glaring omission (naturally, I'm sure neither LML or the scriptwriter even knew Victoria had another baby). I kept waiting for it to happen, to be tied back to such a momentous occasion but... nope.

Eve was born and died a few episodes later. The scene were Cole carried Victoria to see Eve for the first (and only) time is heartbreaking.

• Members
My aunt had a graveside funeral for her still born baby so...I love Traci. Am I the only one who want to see her in a full blown romance again. I long for it desperately. Okay...I don't remember the particulars of the birth. Not sure I actually saw this episode either. Thank you so much.

• Members

Eve was not stillborn but she died very quickly. My memory is fuzzy but I do remember a scene where Victoria and Cole went to see her. It was heartbreaking. I am glad they had her mention her daughter too. I also love have been loving all the Jill scenes with Victoria and Chloe. I get the feeling that Jill will not be a fan of Ms. Kelly.

Archived