Y&R: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed...but I am willing to allow it if it gives Jack a pairing with an actress capable of playing a multilayered character that will be an intersting engaging lead...especially if Billy goes back to Victoria. They will need angst besides Victor to remain viable.

• Members

I like both actresses in the role. I feel like both of them play a facet of the character or at least emphasized a different facet of the character. That's partially do it the writing as well though. I understood why HT's Victoria was brash and bitter. She had reason to be, since Victor favored his frat boy son over her and saw Nick as his heir.

• Members

And this was after Nick had betrayed him and turned him in to the SEC. I will never forget Victor telling Victoria that he loved her and was proud of her but he always dreamed of and intended for his son to take over after him. I took it personally. It was like he had said it to me. I lost all respect for Victor that day.

• Members

I know! That was one of the earliest stories I saw. Totally loved it. Billy would then wake up thanks to a kiss by Mac. And their ballerina music was playing. Chilling.

The directing, the music... the overall look of the show was glamurous, captivating. Who in their right mind would think of changing all of that I don't know...

Archived