Y&R: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

That was a really good NYE show. Very good mix of characters.

I really wanted Hevon to kiss. Next time.

Good lord! Why is Leslie so miserable? And for the love of a hot comb, can we get rid of that ridiculous wig?

Stitch is so hot and I'm super intrigued with him and Kelly. Loved that exchange and can't wait to see what is up with him!

Sharon needs to find her way to Dylan. Shick has nothing left to offer as a couple.

That's right Nikki. Remind that old goat that his spawn is so much worse than Dylan.

Bacteria is just too insipid for words, and I can't wait for this coffin to finally be nailed shut. Victoria needs time away from this show until Jill can convince Robin Christopher to come aboard.

Eileen Davidson continues to be a stunner. Positively gorgeous, but if Ash is going to remain bubbly bouncing from scene to scene, NO THANK YOU! Already got Lucy Coe at GH for that. Time to get this show back to the boardroom.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Leslie is miserable because she never wanted this intense relationship with Neil, much less to marry him. Can't blame her. I agree that her wig is offensive. LOL!

I would not wish Dylan on Sharon. She can do better than both him and Nick. I bet Tyler would rock her world or even Mason.

• Members

I want Sharon with a stitch. While, I have learned to appreciate Shick more than I ever have. It's just that I am over Sharon's screw ups and her being the whipping post of the Newman's. I want her away from them...actually I would prefer Leslie and Neil not to work out and she get a long term pairing with Neil

• Members

How I wish the 1998 episode would rate 5 points higher than the current time episodes LOL

It was funny seeing DD/Brad talking about Brooke's bedroom. "Catchy!". You just know that 14 years later he would be hopping onto bed with half-naked Brooke as Bill Spencer on B&B tongue.png

• Members

Hell no to Sharon and Dylan. She does not need to be with Nick's other brother too. Besides, SC is one of the few sensual actresses on the show whose capable of bringing heat. Why waste her on a duck kissing, anti shirt removing actor like SB? I think Sharon and Nick both need new love interests really. I have such an issue with all these same old pairings I swear.

• Members

Please no to sleep inducing Dylan and anyone! Every time he's on the screen, I have to drink a diet coke or tea to keep myself awake. At least when he was Jason, he got to shoot people. The fact that they hung him around MTS's neck like an albatross saddens me deeply. And then there's goody two shoes Avery. At least she's not still baking everyone in town into a sugar indced coma anymore. They have a beautiful woman who can act , and they turned her into this boring*ss Pollyanna. Let Sharon and Nick settle down onto the backburner for a few months an kick Jill's story up a notch. How many times can they contrive excuses for them to bump into each other. Let Sharon thrive in her mentoring position with summer until Red sneaks back into town to pull the rug out from under her. That's what I'd like 2 see.

• Members

Amen to that!

I love Avery and I love Dylan. And I am beyond ready for DAVERY!

I think things will be better on the canvas when Muhney is gone - when the Adam and Chelsea couple and their airtime are gone. That "Connor" baby though... so precious!! Victor already planning to take him away from them just infuriates me so much. Not anywhere close to my idea of entertainment.

• Members

I watched the classic episode, and I'm reminded again of how much I hated those Dennison twits back then.

At least Tricia got interesting when they made her batshit crazy a year or so later, but I never liked that boring basic frump Megan, or Ashley Jones for that matter. While Jones got a little bit better on B&B (still, Jennifer Finnigan will always be Bridget to me), I found her positively coma-inducing on Y&R.

• Members

I always wondered if the Dennison sisters were Bell/Alden's attempt to make a late 90's version of the Brooks sisters, but it just never worked out that way and they had to alter plans fast.

They were just an ill-conceived and badly cast pair IMO (Sabryn Genet of course only came into her own when they made Tricia psycho). I can't even remember what happened to their father, Keith.

Archived