Y&R: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IMO, I cant understand why JFP and SONY wont allow or asked Kay Aldan back, this woman is a Nancy Curlee/ Lorraine Broderick style type of writer, and Jill worked wonders with them two at GL!! she knows the history and characters, worked with William Bell and is a great storyteller!! come on Y&R get with it. I honestly believe Phelps and Aldan would make one hell of a team!!

IMO, I cant understand why JFP and SONY wont allow or asked Kay Aldan back, this woman is a Nancy Curlee/ Lorraine Broderick style type of writer, and Jill worked wonders with them two at GL!! she knows the history and characters, worked with William Bell and is a great storyteller!! come on Y&R get with it. I honestly believe Phelps and Aldan would make one hell of a team!!

• Members

Exactly. I miss the days when soap fans hated characters, it was love to hate because you disapproved of choice, but deep down you still cared. Nowadays, most characters I loathe and wish they'd take a flying leap. And I'm hoping the ground Hillary and make her the new screw up/vixen/schemer like Jill & Nina once were.

But all this talk about my GL & ATWT makes me well up. Oh how I wish we could return to Oakdale and Springfield just one more time.

• Members

Even though the Ghost John scenes were pretty pointless, this was a decent Christmas Eve episode but compared to what we've had to ingest in the past, most any coherent script with sensible use of the cast would be an improvement over the past few years of junk.

This was nice but it's the holiday season and creating nice is not that difficult. Hopefully after the glow of New Year's eve festivities are through, there will be more to look forward to.

• Members

Tyler in a towel? Yes Lawd!!!!! RW is amazing wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

Ghost John Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jack and Hillary are so great together. I look forward to this relationship developing (non romantic).

Why does Leslie seem like she'd rather be anywhere but at that dinner table? Is AC completely bored and unable to hide it?

Hevon wub.pngwub.png

Archived