Y&R: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Chile, after reading some of your past posts, yeah u r, be proud of it, own and embrace it

Phyllis "trip and fell" in the middle of a fight with Sharon, a fight Sharon started LOL I never stated Sharon PUSHED Phyllis, you stated Sharon never TOUCHED Phyllis, and Sharon did touch Phyllis. Maybe Phyllis did get exactly what she deserved, thats not what I was replying to, we were discussing whether Sharon is responsible for what happened to Phbyllis and by what happens on this video, she is, Try actually watching to show and not getting slanted recaps from your SCFF LOL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnmEg2D_uYs.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched every minute of Phyllis demise. And I still don't see where what happened is Sharon's fault. So tell me. Is Phyllis also responsible for Dru's falling over the cliff? Didn't see start the argument by threatening to expose Sharon?

I don't really think you know what stan means.

• Members

Yes, Phyllis is partly responsible for the situation that led to Dru going over the cliff, see how easy it is for me as a fan to admit when my Fav does something wrong. And noticed I answered the question without deflecting onto what another character did ;)

Now let it go.............................have a great Holiday!!!

• Members

Honestly, whatever Sharon's involvement is in that, it will probably never be exposed since Phyllis is probably never coming back (at least with Stafford in the role).

The only way I see it being exposed is if Nick and Sharon reunited to cause conflict. Even then, I can see Nick eventually forgiving her as it was his lie that started the paternity debacle in the first place.

• Members

Actually, he has beefed up quite nicely in recent months but I also find the story pretty much off.

I cannot pinpoint it but Devon comes off as extremely unsympathetic. The main problem is of coure that the character had ZERO story for like 90% of 2006-2013. There is no characterication besides that he is the former street kid wo was once deaf and lusting for his step-sister. Being Kay's insta grandchild is no character development... Getting uberrich is neither. And even the current writers who are at least trying to do sth with the character only came up with the idea that he would toss away his girlfriend of 6 (?) years in a heartbeat or least let her go within 5 seconds. How can you root for someone like this?

This story is allabout Mason and Hillary which is ok by me because I like them but it remains pathetic that no one ever thinks it would be a wise moment to either develop Devon properly or ship him off for good. Bryton James seems like the scarlet letter actor on this show, yet somehow somewhere someone prevents him from getting fired. Truly bizarre.

Archived