GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's really [!@#$%^&*] dumb. They were out having a good time, not doing anything wrong. She isn't posing in a slutty, sexy or inappropriate way. I live at the beach as well and see younger girls in skimpier suits doing racier things ALL the time.

• Members

We used to wear suits (with board shorts over the bottoms) worse than that to school on casual days. It's not that deep.

This is her meltdown-

1. Parents of 15 yr old & younger? ur kids r posting sexy pix of themselves on facebook,ect. Put down the cocktails & pay the !@#$%^&*] attention

2. @Sundrop_1 @haley_pullos I saw it on twitter. That means its gone toofar

3. @haley_pullos Not ok for you to pose in bikini for pix EVER!!!!!!. WTF were you doing?

4. As much as I love the kudos from SID for my performance. PLZ do not print bikini pix of my tv 15 yr old.

5. to any pix of teen in bikini on internet including my tv teen. NOT OK!

• Members

NLG needs to take a sabbatical from Twitter. B-tch talks too much and speaks on sh-t that has nothing to do with her. Acting like HP was having sex or something. If I were Haley's mother I would remind NLG she came out my coochie not hers!

• Members

If you think another modern TV show has never shown a teen girl in her bikini during a beach scene or summer photo shoot - or that girls don't wear them everyday - I would like to examine your time capsule. It was hardly a risque bikini either.

• Members

it doesn't make a difference what other TV shows do. This thread was discussing NLG like her point of view was from mars, and I am explaining it because it seems crystal clear to me. Kim Kardashian is a modern girl too, that doesn't mean I would advise Haley Pullos to screw guys on camera to become rich and famous. Modern has nothing to do with anything NLG has to say because she is coming from a point of view that came from before the age of reality TV and skanks like Paris Hilton.

Girls can wear what they want every day, and 15 year old boys can wear what they want too, that doesn't mean that their photos need to be retweeted and tumblred til the end of time for people to ogle.

Archived