GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Members

Most certainly!

And you know what? Only Roger STANS feel obligated to speak highly of Roger's heinous job at FrankenTodd. I have a feeling even Craptini felt the performance on the bridge was lacking because when Brian (Morgan) had his scenes with Mo, Craptini praised it and posted a link to the scenes a few days afterwards. FrankenTodd's scenes with Carly on the bridge came and went with not many mentions of them. Those scenes should have been epic, but Roger was such a joke, everyone, including TIIC, realized the less said, the better!

The actors/performers now have additional duties - convince the audience that FrankenTodd is a great addition to GH and the recent developments (brain tumor) are just what the character needed.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm only going to admit I watch this [!@#$%^&*] once. Why do Ava's motivations bother everyone so much? I'd say now she wasn't trying to kill Franco, she was after Sonny like Olivia predicted. Without knowing Sonny's family dynamics, that sets up her little princess to be married to the heir apparent to Sonny's empire. But why wouldn't she try and kill Franco...hoping Kiki would inherit his shares too? She only told Kiki Franco was her father because she thought he was dead, so she could get her hands on ELQ stock. (which may seem cruel, but her daughter seems like an A-1 snotty brat anyway) Although Luke showing up waving money in her face for "Lauren Frank" seems obscenely fortuitous. Ava got stuck when Franco showed up alive.

As for Silas---she obviously never told him she was pregnant in the first place. Since she did obviously tell Franco she was pregnant and admitted that was a mistake, it seems reasonable that Franco's creepy ways scared her off before Kiki was born. Telling Kiki "daddy" was a bad guy could have simply been a way to keep Kiki from ever trusting anyone who claimed to be "daddy" like nutsoFranco. And despite the fact she's now claiming Silas as the love of her life, it's obvious she never kept up with StudDoc's reputation. Although I guess StudDoc has some insanity on his side of the tree too.

I'm also pretty sure Ava got more time this month because of Franco's tumor and to set up Julian's arrival. She's literally been the only character driving the Jerome part of the story. Now that her bro is in town, I'm sure she'll fade into the background so the guys can whip'em out and see whose is the biggest. I have no expectations for her beyond her next contract cycle. She'd be the Star Trek red shirt extra guy on any other show (the sacrificial lamb).

• Members

^^^okay, say she really was after Franco. (I'd think anyone with their hooks already in Morgan could surely have eyes on Sonny, but whatevs...I'm guessing Sonny's appearance on the terrace was a last minute decision). She goes after Franco because she wants Kiki to control his ELQ shares. Not to mention keep him (or any Quartermaine) from disputing whether Kiki is his kid.

I would also not be surprised to learn Franco has been working with Julian from the beginning behind Ava's back. That's why he poisoned the relish.

• Members

Franco wasn't disputing whether Kiki was his kid. He fully believed it and wanted to. Killing him doesn't prevent any Q from disputing this either as they all could get tested for a genetic match. Besides his DNA is on file for any tests that one would need done in his death like the one used on Danny

• Members

It's very plausable that Ava wanted Franco dead (at this time) for the reasons you stated above, but it is not possible she was aiming for Sonny. She planned to hit someone on the terrace, and if Sonny were the target (ultimately, it will change to this), Ava would have to have known that Liv would tell Sonny that Carly was on the terrace with FrankenTodd and Sonny would run out there. That makes absolutely no sense, but Craptini will ask you to ignore this when they change who Ava's target really was.

You also have to factor in that killing Sonny before any marriage takes place would be pointless. But again, after the conversation by Dante and Anna, I'm sure that Ava was gunning for Sonny and she waited for the moment for him to run out there, even though she had no idea he'd be at the restaurant, because it was far more exciting.

• Members

Morgan is a not a good example because Brian has proven he can hold his own (it won't be long before he's no longer shackled to Fishface and THANK GOD). She is dumped into so many scenes because that is what Craptini do when they find a new pet. Dump them everywhere for no reason! I just know Ava is going to get Morgan to marry her, and I can't wait. If Crappy pass on this, than they are truly dumber than I give them for, and this says alot!

• Members

I know. I wanna smack myself silly. Hopefully that's all that FT will say during the show though.

The episode is still really good though. Another vet centric one. With just a few OLTL3 scenes tossed in. I'm just gonna ignore them.

I cannot stop laughing at Luke's suit though. It makes him look like a used car salesman. Not a doctor.

Archived