GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you honestly believe Ron Carlivati is not going to reunite Luke and Laura, I have a whole fleet of bridges to sell you. That's been his goal all along, and as usual in these last few years he is executing it in the most roundabout, disorganized way possible.

The Tracy thing is a feint, a swan song to that relationship. Laura is the dark horse coming down the track, or she was until she left to go after Luke herself. It's just a shame that she has had absolutely no character development or personality of her own and that her marriage to Scott is nothing but a hollow plot device.

• Members

Because there are about 5 people who won't let that sh!t go! Genie forgot how to act (not sure if she ever really knew) and she is duller than dirt. LL went on the run 30 years ago and hid out in a department strore, played dress up and danced. It was [!@#$%^&*] lovely now let's move on from this! Let Luke move on!

• Members

I think Luke and Laura ending up together is inevitable and will probably happen sooner rather than later.

And Luke has "moved on" with plenty of women. Skye, Holly, Anna, Tracy. I feel like I'm missing some in there (I'm leaving my girl out of there on purpose cause that was just wrong with her and Luke).

• Members

Not everyone is hung up on vets or know who some of these characters are. I liked them in the stories back in the day, and they were great. I don't wish to see 60 year olds in adventures. Make new adventures for the current characters.

Why replicate that stuff from the past? The pathogen crisis is a very good example of adventure for the current cast.

Archived