GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whether or not Franco or the Q's would have disputed Kiki's paternity is kind of secondary (though you would the Q's would have required Kiki to prove her paternity from minute one.)

Killing Franco presumably gets Kiki those shares.

Or y'know...maybe she just really hated him that much. I get that Ava's motivations are nebulous. And that it's frustrating when there aren't logical, solid answers on the horizon. But (and this is more at another GH board than here) I see a lot of complaints about motivation and airtime---well, can you really have one without the other? Ava's kind of being used as a catch-all by the writers---I get that---but you also can't possibly know (and you shouldn't with good writers anyway) a character's motivations in 32 episodes.

• Members

I don't need her complete motivation in 32 eppies, nor do I need her dumped in countless eppies, countless scenes for no reason. She is a new character, so it should take time to figure her out. Tossing her everywhere won't accomplish that.

Her only connection to GH characters is Sam, and who's gives a sh!t about that? They need to ease up with Ava just a bit. She was fun at first, and she totally gives that old HW Glamour, but too much of a good thing? MW is certainly capable [when she's not doing that weird sh!t with her lips], but I now ff this character. I'd rather not do that.

• Members
Sam was revealed to be 26 in 2006 when he learned of her origins. She'd be 33 now. Based on that Alexis would be 49 and her father would be 50. I think WD can pull off 50 (hes only a few years younger than that) IA it is a bit jarring and probably wasn't the best casting choice but its not completely outlandish. I think what's worse is making him Julian as that character should be what pushing 60 now?

• Members

Don't care too much about Sam - no wait. I don't give a flying !@#$%^&*] about her at all, but the biggest problem here is that this guy does not look Alexis' age and he does not look like he could pass for Sam's father. No one will be doing math when they look at these people. Face value is what counts, and this just looks stupid. WD was wrong for this part, but what's done is done. I ff all 3 anyhow.

• Members

I knew JR was blowing smoke when he said he had not been contacted. Craptini and their "surprises". But I won't diss them for this because back in the day, we had these surprises all the time. They just lasted longer than a few eppies. Craptini's "surprises" do nothing for me.

It will be nice to see JR again though.

• Members

Okay, I'm going to have to find his scene(s) later. SEAN! I know there was some talk of him coming back, but this is just awesome. Addie, you said the other day he wasn't coming back, so all I can say is: well played, my dear. wink.png

Looks like Donelys3's YouTube page will be the place to be now! :)

Archived