GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I see her point too and I don't care that younger girls are doing worse. Sexualizing teens is gross. Nancy has just as much right to say that as other people do to think it's no biggie. It's certainly up to the parents to let their kids do these things, but as far as I'm concerned it's foolish. Predators are everywhere. I especially cringe when I see very young girls wearing bikinis. Their parents have no sense at all as far as I'm concerned. It's like they are living in some fairy world where pedophiles don't exist.

• Members

I, too, see NLG's point, but if ever there were a time to speak up about the inappropriateness of little Miss Haley P, the Halloween costume when she was 14 would have been that time.

Anyhow, looking forward to seeing English today (ES looks great). I would love to see her kick Snora's ass!

Golden Duck, the last few eppies, FrankenTodd free, have seemed as if a huge weight has been lifted because it was clear that so much energy was used to make him fit. Friday's eppy just flowed. Was it great? Not at all, but it was pretty good. Thursday was good because any LW/Mo day is a great day for me! Sonny will pay big time for this mistake!

Archived