GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Members

You're right. My apologies. Is the OLTL3 better? Honestly, they've eaten so much of my show that I no longer like them. Can't help it. They are like Sonny, Carly and Jason to me the last decade. Is OLTL3 ok? Is there a better name to call the 3 actors that came from OLTL?

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Alexis was having sex in the back of a car with a 5 year old? LMAO!

moRon was on Twitter defending this stating that WD is only 9 years younger than the original guy who played Julian. Good, than why didn't you get him or someone else more age appropriate! A 54 year old would be more convincing as Sam's father than a man who looks like her brother. Add in NLG's asexual ass in the same room with this guy, and it is going to be must see!

• Members

I wish Ron would have a [!@#$%^&*] seat.

No soap HW in history has taken to the press chastising people for not being into SORAS enough. Even if they're within their rights to think that, they don't make it about them. Just shut your mouth, let people bitch, and keep doing what you want like every other HW. No, he has to start getting all meta and confrontational.

• Members

moRon is lacking and he knows it, so he has to get all defensive and bitchlike when, like Vee says, let folks bitch.

And like you, if the guy at least looked older or the same age as NLG, this would fly. Forget that this is a complete re-write (GH, as a whole is now one gigantic re-write), WD playing Sam's dad is a dog that just won't hunt.

I'm still holding out for one of Craptini's great "surprises".

Connie being a "reporter" is ridiculous enough, but why is she foolishly destroying the room, allowing someone to know she (or anyone) had been there? Why do I care? She'll be gone soon enough :) :) :)

• Members

I didn't really mind Sabrina at first, but I dislike her more and more each day. When she made her little comment about hoping Brit's coffee was decaf, I was hoping Brit would punch her out or at least say "none of your [!@#$%^&*] business". Who does Sabrina think she is to constantly be up in Brit's face? I'm so glad this baby isn't Patrick's. I hope it isn't even Brit's, tbh.

Archived